Updating Matlab License
These are instructions for those who have an expiring license of Matlab
Note: If you would prefer to have an ITC to come assist with this process please submit a ticket to CASIT Help Desk.
- Download the file located here. This license is valid through October 31, 2014.
- Navigate to Matlab. In most cases this will be located in the Applications folder.
- Browse the contents of the Matlab.app . This can be done by right clicking Matlab and selecting browse folder contents or via the command line using cd ./Matlab.app
4. Navigate to Matlab.app/Licenses/ and you should see an existing network.lic file. Rename the network.lic file to something different. ex. Network.lic –> Network.lic_OLD
5. Replace the existing network.lic file with the file downloaded in step 1.
6.Close Matlab and relaunch it.