Exchange: Outlook App for iOS
This article is designed to guide iOS users through the process of configuring Outlook to access their Exchange account for email and calendaring.
Adding Exchange Account
- Download and install the Outlook app from the App Store
- Open the Outlook app.
- Tap the gear at the bottom if you have a mail account already on Outlook
- Tap Add Account
- Tap Add Email Account
- Enter in your full @uoregon.edu email address and tap Add Account
- Under Password, enter the password for your @uoregon.edu email account
Optional: Under Description, enter a description for the account (for example, “UO Mail”)
Tap Sign In to proceed.
- Click Maybe Later to proceed
- If the account is not found, select the Use Advanced Settings slider. Enter the server name as exchange.uoregon.edu and click Sign in to proceed.
- Allow time for email sync
Removing Webmail Account
Note: Please consult CASIT before removing your Webmail account if you need assistance with making sure contacts, calendar events, notes, etc. are saved and transferred correctly.
- Open Outlook App
- Tap the Icon in the upper left-hand corner
- Tap the Settings gear icon
- Select the Webmail account
- Tap Delete Account
- Tap Delete from All Devices
Restart client and confirm the account has been removed.
Links to Additional Content
- Exchange Setup