UOmail: Outlook App for Android
This article is designed to guide Android users through the process of configuring the Outlook App to access their UOmail account for email and calendaring.
Acquiring the Outlook App
- Open the Google Play Store app and search for Outlook – it should be the top search result.
- Click the Install button which will begin downloading and installing the app.
- Once the app has finished downloading, click Open.
Adding Exchange Account
- Open the Outlook Client.
- If this is your first time opening the Outlook App, you will see the following screen. Click Get Started.
- If this is not your first time setting up the Outlook App, follow these instructions to get to the same point in the process.
- Click the Settings cog in the lower-left corner of the application.
- Click Add Account near the top of the page
- Select Add an Email Account
- On the Add Account page enter your UO email address and click Continue.
- On the Connect Exchange page enter your DuckID Password. Optionally you can add an account description such as UOmail.
- Click the checkmark in the upper-right corner to proceed.
- Your account should automatically configure, however, if it asks for additional information enter this:
- On the Account added page, click CONTINUE if you have another account, or SKIP if you are done adding accounts.
- Click SKIP to proceed directly to your email.
- Once you are in the Outlook App, please allow time for your emails to sync from the server.
Removing an Account from the Outlook App
Links to Additional Content
- Outlook on the Google Play Store page (external link)