CASIT System Services
About CASIT Systems
CASIT provides server and systems consultation and support for the College of Arts and Sciences, including customer support for the use of virtual machine and file storage infrastructure maintained by UO central Information Services staff in secure campus data centers.
Scope of Services
CASIT Systems provides technical support and services to all faculty, staff, and graduate educators for the College of Arts and Science. We operate Monday – Friday during normal working hours. The infrastructure underlying our services is supported by IS according to their Service Level Agreements.
List of Services
- Free disk space for faculty and staff: 50GB (gigabytes) per user, and 100GB per department.
- Paid disk space for faculty and staff, up to 60TB (terabytes), with customer support.
- Customer support with provisioning and configuring data backup and recovery solutions.
- Customer support with provisioning and configuring virtual machine hosting.
- Network and firewall Support.
- Active Directory and Group Policy support.
- Desktop imaging, including large scale deployment and lab management.
- Printer management.
For more information about these services please submit a support request by clicking the red button on the top of this page.